BECOME AN NASM INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER
Make money empowering others to change their lives!
NASM is one of the World’s most respected Personal Trainer certifications, having been a leader in the field since 1987 and the inventor of the widely respected OPT Model™.
The OPT model creates a framework for you to use with yourself or clients of any starting point, background and goals to create effective programs that are scientifically relevant, effective and useful.
Yes, it's known around the world for being one of the BEST Personal Trainer Certificates.
But that's just what it is. The real question is, what can it do for you?
AVERAGE Vs. OUTSTANDING
There are two types of people who want to be Personal Trainers.
1 - They want a piece of paper that will let them slack off in the gym all day, sometimes helping clients take selfies and counting reps using a "cookie cutter" program.2 - They strive to demonstrate the level of passion and knowledge that will empower them to change lives in meaningful and permanent ways. If you're number 1, don't feel bad, you're in good company. 90% of the Trainers out there are the same as you. There's plenty of places you'll be welcome, it's just that Evolution isn't one of them. If you're number 2, you came to the right place. We're revolutionizing the world of fitness education, one person at a time.
Be part of the Revolution
There's an expression in the fitness world
Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care
We're not only going to teach you what you need to know but also HOW you need to deliver it so that you inspire passion to change in others. The world is getting fatter, sicker and less active. The "traditional" fitness industry has failed, catastrophically, to help people. But we are part of a cohort of Renegade Trainers that throw away all of the old doctrines and take a holistic approach that actually gets results. If you want to stake your claim in the vibrant future instead of the decaying past, reach out and get in touch, we'd love to hear from you!
GOT QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NASM-CPT COURSE?
The only stupid question is one you didn't ask...
- Learn a scientifically based framework that you can adapt to any training style from experienced Coaches with thousands of hours of real-life Coaching experience in a range of different disciplines
- 24 hours of live interactive learning, including practical experience in a real gym to teach you how to Coach your clients properly from day one
- Follow-up live interactive sessions to help you further understand the material after having some time to try it in the real world
- Specially created study tools to distill the main points of the course for you
- A unique teaching method that focuses more on making you a great athlete and Coach than making sure you can repeat information like a parrot
- NASM-CPT text book, access to all online NASM-CPT content and Online Practice and Final Exams
- A place in the Evolution family, which means you'll always have the support you need, whenever you need it
Live TeachingThe live teaching part of the course is 24 hours of teaching usually taught over 4 days (6 hours per day). The purpose of this is not only to give you a good introduction to the NASM OPT model and why/how you will use it to bring value and results to yourself or your clients, but also to add hugely valuable practical experinece working with clients (which will be your fellow course participants and instructors). While having a solid understanding of the scientific fundamentals of WHY you do what you do with a client is extremely important, it is nothing without knowing HOW to do it. Making a client feel understood, relaxed, confident and successful is absolutely pivotal to your success in the industry. Learning these lessons from your NASM Master Trainer and one of Thailand's most saught after Coaches is value that money just can't buy.
Self StudyThe second part of the course is the self study. There is a lot of knowledge that you need to know to really be able to bring value to your clients. At Evolution and through NASM we strongly believe that just using "copy and paste" templates and helping people take selfies is absolutely unacceptable. Being a trainer means that a person has entrusted not only their hard earned money but most importantly, their safety and health, to you. You should be committed to increasing your knowledge to the point where this trade is equitable. In the self study section, with help from the provided textbook and multimedia online content, you will learn the scientific principles and information you need to ensure that what you're doing with your clients is safe, effective and useful to them. Depending on your commitment and how quickly you can pick up the knowledge, most people complete this part and are ready for the exam within 1-3 months.
- We don’t teach you specific exercises, or specific ways of achieving specific goals.
- We won’t tell you that one way of exercising is better than any other.
- We won’t spend hours on end lecturing you on the names of body parts like a High School biology class.
- It isn’t a course where you’ll be sitting and listening to the “experts” every day.
- You will learn a framework that you can apply to any person, in any condition, with any goal - and accelerate their progress while keeping them safe.
- You’ll be taught some knowledge and then you’ll be getting up, practicing and adapting and using it for yourself.
- It’s a safe environment to experiment and grow as a Coach and athlete, asking any questions you want as we go along to ensure you can apply it instantly for better results.